Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for emotional support and strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

treeoflife

Account Closed
God, I feel suicidal again this morning. Last night in this abusive and twisted hell was horrible. I need to be able to leave, but had the place I wanted to stay at in ### crap out on me again. I have absolutely no money, and I live in such a desolate area that there is no way to make money. I have no car. I have no friends left, because this depression no matter how much I reach out, people keep getting pushed away. My faith in You is faltering, because I pray to You daily, but go back to a life of picking things out of garbage cans. I would be on the street right now if it weren't winter. This isn't what I wanted for my mid ###. Will You show me a sign You're listening to me at all? Will You do SOMETHING positive in my life, finally? I have called out to You so much, in so many different ways, and I have nothing to show for my prayers and faith. I have lost things instead. I feel cursed by You, and daily instead of love, my body and mind are learning to hate life. I have no reason to live left. If You're listening, now is the time to show me that You care and have a plan. I don't believe in a weak God, or a God that doesn't listen to the prayers of the desperate. I am desperate. I am homeless. I'm in tears. When will You help me, Jesus? Amen in Jesus name.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I have added you, on my prayer list, U are a strong person in your mid ###'s you know how to seek the face of God. God time is the best, it shall be well with you. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't know what to type. I need someone to talk to. I need God's help😭😭😭
Replies
7
Views
123
I made a mistake at work. I got sacked. Sadly I am on sponsorship with my ### and ### as dependents. I am down right now and confused. Please help me pray to God for restoration I need my job back my finances will greatly be affect as well. Please help. Oh God have mercy on me.
Replies
10
Views
369
Satanic people are constantly stalking and harassing me and they enjoy watching me suffer. They enjoy torturing me and trying to make me look crazy in front of other people. They try to force me to isolate myself against my will. They viciously attack me when I try to worship Jesus, read the...
Replies
9
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom