Bring My Soldier To Me

  • Thread starter Thread starter undeserving
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

undeserving

Guest
I have been praying for almost a year now that God would bring this soldier to me, we met online last year, he was overseas then, today he contacted me and said he is back in the states. Pray with me that if this is God's will.....only if it is in line with God's will that the two of us will be able to come together and meet after all of this time of talking with each other. I am in constant prayer about this and ask that you, my brothers and sisters, pray with me, I don't believe God meant for me to spend the rest of my life being alone and lonely. I have not spent this much time talking with another person and it feels right that God is leading us to each other. Thank you God for bringing ### safely back to the USA. May the issues that are keeping him where he is at be resolved through your miraculous intervention. Bring him to me here where I live if that be your will in our lives. I praise your holy name and lift you up as my Lord and Savior.

In Jesus' name. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for my son to come back home with me his mom. He is ### and wants to move in with his dad and get to know him. It’s 4 1/2 hours away and he has family and friends here with me where he grew up for the last 13 years. Pray he gets what he seeking from his dad and comes back home to me and...
Replies
10
Views
171
Dear God, Please help my partner to remove the obsession spell, love spell, black magic, demonic ritual put to my partner for him to not come home to us and please Jesus Christ in your powerful name, clear any demon obstructions in my partners mind and heart. Replace any demonic presence in...
Replies
11
Views
266
Hello my name is ### and im bringing my lover ### to your assistance in prayers I'm kindly requesting that you may member us in your humble prayers to restore peace and love I our life and she comes back and remove the third party trying to destroy and ruin us in jesus name i pray trusting and...
Replies
10
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom