Bring my son back home

He starts his new school today and he is really excited and I’m so torn. He loves it at ### but his life was built with me in our town. Will he ever come home will he finish his schooling here with me? It feels so unreal. Why is this happening to me? I am exhausted from heartbreak and trials. I just want my boy home. His ### has a whole different life than we have here. I will do anything and everything for my son to come back home. Finish school here finish what we started here together then after school he can venture out. I know he is ### figuring who he is and thinking it would be better at ### but what if it would be better there. Take my heart out my chest is what it feels like. I’m lost without him it’s hard to reach out to him he is 4 1/2 hours away. How can this be?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, Please help me get my son back from MCFD. Give me strength to do this and I’m feeling weak lord! Please soften the social workers' heart and their supervisors' and judges' hearts to let ### come back home to us soon, Lord. We have a visit scheduled Thursday March 26th...
Replies
6
Views
164
I am having it hard today as my son starts a new school tomorrow with his dad who lives in another state. I’ve asked for prayers on this to allow him to to receive what he needs from dad but bring him back home. I’m asking for prayers to give me strength. It’s day 3 he moved and it all just...
Replies
11
Views
319
I wrong God and my husband, I was so angry I told him to get out of my house that was supposed to be our home. He finally packed out and now I regret everything. I pleaded with him, and prayed, finally he forgave me but said it is beyond him to come back, that he can’t promise anything and it...
Replies
12
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom