I would like to request prayer for reaching out ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

right4truth

Prayer Warrior
I would like to request prayer for reaching out to people on the college I'm at. I'm seeing in a lot of places people are walking in spiritual darkness. It is a fulfillment of what Paul said, men would be lovers of pleasure more than of God.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking in Jesus name for godly ideas for getting help especially with financial debt. This is the first time that I’ve been in this situation and I did apply for SNAP and other assistance; it was approved. I’ve applied for jobs; no success yet, and I’ve called and been referred to charities...
Replies
7
Views
258
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 72:16: “May grain abound throughout the land; on the tops of the hills may it sway. May the crops flourish like Lebanon and thrive like the grass of the field.” Psalm 72:16 envisions a kingdom blessed with prosperity, where the land...
Replies
7
Views
313
Good morning, I give you thanks Heavenly Father for another day. I’m reaching out for prayer support in Jesus name because I’m undergoing several medical tests to determine the root cause of abdominal discomfort, lack of appetite and other issues. One of the procedures is a colonoscopy scheduled...
Replies
6
Views
300
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom