Please pray for my son who has struggled financially ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth

Prayer Partner
Please pray for my son who has struggled financially and emotionally the last two years. I pray every day that he gets the job he wants and the pay I have helped him all I can because my husband and I have our own financial difficulties. So I pray and pray for his emotional stability and financial success he deserves it he is a wonderful loving son. Please pray with me for my son, many blessings to all

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
I pray for this, may God answer your prayers according to His will. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that the possible serious health problem my son is having is healed, and its root cause. He is also having financial, work, and relationship problems all at once. Please pray for that as well and for him to turn back to his foundation of faith during this difficult time in his life...
Replies
10
Views
223
I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
167
Please pray for my son ### who has become stubborn and not listening and not studying. Bring him back to you Lord. He is saying he is ###. He is saying we are not giving him any good thing. Please Lord have mercy on him and bring back to you. I believe that your grace is enough for him. Your...
Replies
9
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom