2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am requesting prayers of protection from demonic attacks and total deliverance from the enemies. I need you to pray for me to cast out all of this spirit and attacks. Also, please pray that God protects my whole family from demonic attacks. Thanks and God bless you
Replies
6
Views
187
  • Locked
In Jesus name I would like to first Thank The Lord for giving me this day and ability in mind and spirit to do this prayer request right now. I am sending this prayer request for strength and patience for myself and for The Lord to plant a softening seed into the heart of my ex girlfriend in...
Replies
5
Views
125
P
  • Locked
Lord I thank You for moving us to our new orphanage and not letting us get ill again. I now pray that you get us new accommodation. We are currently sharing a room with the kids we are working with, and while I know we are just volunteers here, it is hard for us to set up proper boundaries when...
Replies
4
Views
105
T
  • Locked
My husband has a job interview tomorrow, he is very unhappy at his present job. This would be a huge step up for his career and for our family. Please pray for him, the interview is tomorrow morning. He is nervous (I have never seen him this worried) about the actual interview I think because he...
Replies
5
Views
185
  • Locked
Lord I continue to pray for ###. I pray for a clear path to finally bring ### home. Lord provide him the need path to follow that will bring him home to a family that loves him. Lord, provide him your word and guidance to keep his faith strong. I have waited for ###'s return for so long Lord...
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
we are having a women's fellowship on Saturday pray that the Lord bless our time together and that ### can feel as to what each ### needs in order to grow spiritually and that the Lord provide the funds for this event.
Replies
7
Views
136
  • Locked
Pray for me as I am trying to lose weight. I have gained a lot of weight since I turned ### years old. Pray that the Lord help my eating habits and bring them under control.
Replies
4
Views
96
  • Locked
I still don't have a job and I am having problems in my relationship. I love him very much but our economic issues are separating us. He is losing hope and I feel miserable and depressed. Please keep us in your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
144
  • Locked
Praise God my mom is feeling much better please continue to pray for her that she should be totally strengthened and healed.
Replies
3
Views
142
1
  • Locked
Please pray for my difficult jobb situation and a course I am teaching in. Please pray for favor in these situations. Love and God bless you.
Replies
7
Views
129
Back
Top Bottom