2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father God I pray for favor for ###. Father God you have given your angels charge over us. I pray in Jesus name asking for angels to be released that guard ###'s gym clothes and his jacket that he left in school today. I pray he and his belongings are safe from all harm and danger, I pray for...
Replies
4
Views
133
  • Locked
the company has given me an assignment to settle the dispute and get the payment as final settlement, and start a new page with them. It is almost done, but the payment still. so please pray for me to get the payment asap. Only God can help me. Please pray for me. I trust in Jesus Christ. Praise...
Replies
6
Views
153
F
  • Locked
I need prayer. I really need a job in human resources to pay my bills. Perhaps I need to prayer for more wisdom or something as I really don't understand God's plan for me. I am trying to let go and let God but my flesh makes me weak with thoughts of doubt. Please pray for my mind that this...
Replies
4
Views
149
A
  • Locked
I am requesting your prayers for my brother, ###. Alcohol addiction has had him in its deadly grip for most of his life. He has forfeited 3 marriages & his last son who is only ### years old. He has been estranged from our entire family for over ###yrs. His eldest son, he has been sober for ###...
Replies
6
Views
101
  • Locked
I have spent the past 25 years here in ###, ###, ### and I have not been seeing too much opportunities here and I once have had friends and now they all have disappeared to me. Every since I have been going through this trial and testing for the past two months, it is like everybody has...
Replies
4
Views
193
  • Locked
Dear pastor ###, would you and your prayer team pray for me to be free from drug addiction, I have been an addict most of my life and have prayed, and just want to be free once and for all. I love the Lord with all my heart and want to be right in his sight. also for my unsaved husband. thank...
Replies
4
Views
197
  • Locked
I would like for everyone to bear witness to my prayer of forgiveness. I ask that the Lord Heavenly Father forgive me of my partaking in a psychic reading nine years ago. I thank the Lord for protecting me with the blood of Jesus Christ and His heavenly host of angels. Father, I pray for your...
Replies
4
Views
139
  • Locked
please pray for my health for a pain that I am having to be removed completely and for God to heal completely my fallopian tubes and to make a miracle with me and to give the opportunity to conceive a baby girl, I deeply believe this is the year for me where I will conceive a baby girl and will...
Replies
5
Views
135
A
  • Locked
I want to praise God for his healing blessings in getting our beautiful friend, ###, through her emergency surgery. It has been ### days & she is starting to look real good. She isn't completely well but through our prayers & God's continuous love for us may she recover fully. Thank you Lord for...
Replies
6
Views
99
  • Locked
please epray for my son ### who is in first grade the teacher said he is not doing that well at school because he is below the level of reading but i know God is everlasting and could do anything there is nothing impossible for him to do we pray in Jesus name for ### for God to give him the...
Replies
4
Views
121
Back
Top Bottom