2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

D
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### who is facing infidelity in her marriage. She and her husband are having a "talk" tonight, and I ask for prayers that he has made the decision - to make the marriage work.
Replies
5
Views
142
L
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for finding a job and car reliability. The individual is seeking employment as a teacher but has faced challenges. They are currently working multiple low-wage jobs to support their daughter, who is also struggling financially. The individual is concerned...
Replies
5
Views
135
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
6
Views
117
G
  • Locked
I want to start by saying that I'm not a good prayer, I want to stop praying only when I need God, I want to actually pray daily and thank God. My problem is that I'm waiting for my results from the gynecologist, I'm only ### and I'm really scare. I've been praying, asking God for a miracle for...
Replies
6
Views
111
H
  • Locked
Our heavenly Father in heaven, please let me use my ipads to your glory. Now that they are allowing us to use it for books and reading assignments. Please help me and give me wisdom and understanding to write the eternal word of God in it and help my fellow students and others to glorify God in...
Replies
4
Views
153
  • Locked
For my wife and family to return as I ask for reconciliation of my marriage. For the protection of ### & ### & ### I return to my position of father, husband & spiritual leader of the house. Father I need you, my hands are tied, Holy Spirit please draw ### to the Lord. I'm requesting a miracle...
Replies
4
Views
122
P
  • Locked
please lord, let everything go well with me in buying a home ........don't let me to anything bad happen that I will regret........amen
Replies
3
Views
145
  • Locked
Please God, please don't let our home or our safety be in jeopardy. Please be with us Lord, especially my unborn baby. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
84
  • Locked
I completed my training. I am starting to work today. I am heading to work now. Please pray that everything goes very well. Pray that I do not make mistakes on the computer. Pray that I am confident and do great. Pray that I don't make things fall on the floor. Pray that I feel comfortable...
Replies
6
Views
123
  • Locked
I'm sorry to hear that you're having such a tough day. It sounds like you're going through a lot right now. Remember, it's okay to feel upset and angry, but try to take a moment to breathe and find some peace. Maybe you can talk to someone you trust about how you're feeling, like a family member...
Replies
4
Views
107
Back
Top Bottom