2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please God Help me understand your ways not my own. Please give me patience and not worry too much. It is under your control. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
93
  • Locked
I am so upset right now. I think I left my cross necklace at school. God forgive me...
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
iam un-employed with no health insurance, and iam living with a friend please help me to overcome this please help pray for ### to get ### life back on track in Jesus name.
Replies
7
Views
198
  • Locked
I ask you lord Jesus to only open doors you desire open and close all other doors that would hinder the circumstances here at home. You know my heart lord and I desire that you reign in this situation. The outcome is in your hands. May your will be done here in this household as it is in heaven...
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me.. I pray to you that you put love, forgiveness and patience in ###'s heart. I pray you bring him back to me... I pray that you help me with everything that I need and pray that you fulfill my hearts desires. AMEN
Replies
6
Views
121
F
  • Locked
Lord give me peace
Replies
5
Views
112
J
  • Locked
I wish for financial wisdom and the spirit of discernment. Also that God opens my eyes to what He has planned for ### and I.
Replies
7
Views
82
  • Locked
Please help me to overcome these disappointments; I need prayers. Please Jehovah my Lord in Jesus Christ, don't let this problem be a fact in my life. I thought he was the man Lord Jehovah had chosen for me. I really have put my whole heart on him for the past 7 years and helped him in...
Replies
6
Views
190
  • Locked
Dear Pastor ### and team, prayers would you be able to pray for my husband ### to be free of the drinking habit, completely free for him to make the decision to quit this habit for God to give him the strength to quit it and for him to come to Christ. He is going to church with me but he is not...
Replies
4
Views
142
  • Locked
I need helpful prayers to rid myself of a persistent demon. It will not go away and leave me alone. I pray and pray to God but it is relentless!
Replies
5
Views
154
Back
Top Bottom