I wish for financial wisdom and the spirit of ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter JesusGirl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JesusGirl

Guest
I wish for financial wisdom and the spirit of discernment. Also that God opens my eyes to what He has planned for ### and I.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly father, Im overwhelmed my past financial sin is still following me. Lord I ask for wisdom and direction.
Replies
9
Views
138
God, I ask You in Jesus' name to bless me with discernment and financial wisdom. Teach me the difference between a need and a want. God protect all my money, checking, savings, credit cards, cash app accounts, and all my investments. God don't let anyone under no condition steal from me or...
Replies
10
Views
246
Heavenly Father, I honor You with my wealth, as Proverbs 3:9-10 teaches, and I ask for wisdom to manage my finances well. Help me allocate my resources wisely, make sound decisions, and grow my income while maintaining balance and well-being. Bless my efforts to prosper, so my life overflows...
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom