dear pastor ### and team prayers woould you be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Pastor ### and team, prayers would you be able to pray for my husband ### to be free of the drinking habit, completely free for him to make the decision to quit this habit for God to give him the strength to quit it and for him to come to Christ. He is going to church with me but he is not 100% believer he still has always some doubts, he needs to increase his faith. We pray in Jesus name right now for ### to be free once and for all of the addiction of drinking and to bless him with that job that he needs during the day and to remove him out of that job that he has right now at night in a bar, he doesn't want that job he wants a job during the day of inventory control manager. It will be better for him to have a different job than this one in a bar where all the sins are, I pray in Jesus name that God make his way with him and to deliver him from this job and give him another job and to bring him closer to Him, fulfill his heart with love, peace. Also please pray for us to be blessed with our own house, my husband lost his house 2 years ago from personal problems between his family who were against our relation and because of that he gave his house back to his dad and now his dad is leasing that house for a family and he is going to sell it for them, he is a man with a hard heart please pray for ### to be touched by God and to fulfill his heart with love and mercy towards his son ### and his grandsons and for him to make the decision to help his son with a house may not be that one but I believe God has something better for us and I deeply believe God will bless him with a better house so we can have our own house and be happier and so we won't have to be leasing an apartment anymore. We pray in Jesus name that God will bring ### and ### together as a father and son. And for God to remove out of our lives what is not good for us and what is bothering us. God bless you all and thank you for your prayers. My name is ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pastor ### Please I need God's intervention in my life and I trust Him to help me in my situation 1. Please I've been battling with debts in school and even my own upkeep is a problem, I'm facing financial crisis and it keeps getting bad, I pray for miracle breakthrough in Jesus name. 2. I...
Replies
10
Views
2K
Dear pastor, I would like you to join me in prayers on the following issues: 1. God should break the power of delay, stagnation, limitations, new miracle syndrome from my life and family. 2. NDIS and CBN briefs for my husband's chambers. 3. The siege over our finances be broken; we are moving...
Replies
6
Views
324
Dear pastors, I am writing to you to ask please be praying for me. I am ### years of age. I have three beautiful children who are out of the house. And I am concerned with our safety please continue to keep them in prayer. Their names are ###, ###, and ###. Thank you. I am also asking you to...
Replies
4
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom