2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ### and her family as they are going through a tough time. Lord please calm the quarrels that are present on both sides.
Replies
4
Views
175
  • Locked
Please all, pray for my husband ### that the Lord speak to his heart and guides him to realize our marriage issues are fixable. Please help ### to see that although it might be a hard decision to admit filing divorce might not be the answer, that in the long run we can have an amazing life in...
Replies
5
Views
99
C
  • Locked
I AM PRAYING THAT THE ENEMY STOP USING ### TO DO UNDERHANDED THINGS TO KEEP CONFUSION IN THE FAMILY. THAT LOVE, JOY, PEACE AND HAPPINESS REIGN FROM THIS DAY FORWARD. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I PRAY. AMEN!
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
Asking prayer for my fiance, I DO NOT understand why God would let this happen??? He had a bad drinking problem, we have overcome that, he had a dui, lost his job rock bottom, God blessed him with the same job, different company a job he SHOULD HAVE NEVER gotten, but was blessed with! Through...
Replies
6
Views
176
  • Locked
Infinit One, I try not to claim illness and pain, and I have the Knowledge in me that Faith is my way, but I feel so sick, bloated, exhausted; my disks hurt, my leg, hip, back, neck, arms, my insides. Searching for a way to get treatment for the greatest of these, or even the smallest, money is...
Replies
6
Views
128
  • Locked
I need a job so bad I've been out of work for so long I went back to school twice and I still have not found a job please pray that I get one I'm getting older and so much time has passed by please pray for me and my family.
Replies
4
Views
145
  • Locked
move co worker ### to another job far away he starts fights and trouble and sexual harassment on women we want him gone in Jesus name
Replies
2
Views
200
  • Locked
Dear lord I pray for my paper, I seek for your guidance and mercy, this year is my year I will say this again and again ### is my year I pray for my paper father help me...do the whole process father...thank you father thank you king of kings...amen
Replies
5
Views
196
  • Locked
God Bless us all in our time of need. stay strong keep the faith. I'm still searching for work and I'm expecting the best keep praying for me because the enemy never sleeps. I will keep praying for you all, because that is what I do and it makes God happy. Break the chains of sickness, pain...
Replies
5
Views
146
  • Locked
Several things are weighing on me. My wife and I have been separated for over a year and 1/2. I love her and have been working on my issues; she does not talk about what she wants. I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. I'm lonely and sad, anxious and depressed. Also, the church where we work is...
Replies
5
Views
118
Back
Top Bottom