2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
Please pray for ### with me, here are my prayers. Thank you, God bless you!!!! It is the Spirit who gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. Lord, this is what your words say and I believe in it. Holy is the LORD, thank you JESUS for predestining ### to become a godly man, thank...
Replies
7
Views
158
  • Locked
Heavenly father, I pray for families with lots of children. Please give them the grace to cope and to live for you. Give them joy as they raise their children. You said in your word that children are a blessing for you. Bless their lives as they raise their children to live for you and your...
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Almighty Father I thank you for everything. I thank you for my son and all my kids, I pray that you heal them, bless them, protect them and give the power to love and follow you all their lives. Thank you Father for healing them. In Jesus name I pray Amen
Replies
3
Views
100
  • Locked
Dear God, Please remove every cancer cell from the love of my life ###. Restore him with health, courage, and strength, grant him the gift of life, sweet God. You are the solution.
Replies
6
Views
164
  • Locked
Dear Lord please turn this ### situation around. in Jesus Mighty name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
159
  • Locked
thanks for all the prays, Jesus has start his work. still standing on his word. thanks so much for you guys in Jesus
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
I just want to thank God for my ###, he is getting better. thanks to all those that had been praying along with me.
Replies
3
Views
135
B
  • Locked
I am in an organisation called Gideon's who distribute bibles around the world. A man contacted our organisation in desperate need. He had no where to live, no job and very little money. I met him and gave him a new testament bible. I took him to a charity organisation and contacted other...
Replies
5
Views
145
  • Locked
I'm asking for strength with school. I'm really stress but I love school. Right now I'm caught in the middle.
Replies
4
Views
121
W
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my daughter as she goes through her first car purchase. We're on different sides of the country, and want to be with her so bad it's got me in tears. I need prayer she is making the right choices in her life right now as it's the most critical time, being ###. Pray for me...
Replies
4
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom