School

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashluv21

Humble Prayer Partner
I'm asking for strength with school. I'm really stress but I love school. Right now I'm caught in the middle.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I know that nothing beats the power of prayer. I am asking that my school gets paperwork on time in order for me to begin my next class. It may seem simple, but it is very important that I start my class on time. Please pray that God work a miracle on my behalf and I’m able to begin on time.
Replies
10
Views
34
Please pray for ### he misses school a lot and he has a hard time staying engaged, he goes home lies to parents and refuses to come to school. Please pray so he enjoys coming to school.
Replies
12
Views
59
One of my students ### is having a hard time coming to school he says he has trouble with another student and I think it’s just a spiritual attack . Please pray for him to enjoy coming school
Replies
12
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom