I am in an organisation called ### who disribute ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter brett
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brett

Guest
I am in an organisation called Gideon's who distribute bibles around the world. A man contacted our organisation in desperate need. He had no where to live, no job and very little money. I met him and gave him a new testament bible. I took him to a charity organisation and contacted other organisations that could help him to get a job. He is a New Zealand resident and is allowed to work in Australia but he is not allowed to get government assistance. It has been a week since I met him but his circumstances have not changed. Please pray for this man. Love ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray this man finds a resting place and comfort through your Blessing, God. I pray You provide him with everything he needs to grow and prosper in Your Name. I also pray that You shower Your Blessings on ###, who showed compassion to this lost and needy person. May ### continue to love You, and praise Your Name. I ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi im ### from ###, I'm reaching out to you for prayer support please for a job within my organisation which would suit me perfectly on many fronts. I would ask you for your help please. I'm a born again Christian baptised with water. I'm trusting In Jesus for this post. I'm in ### at the moment...
Replies
7
Views
205
The organisation in which I am working is denied from the government to receive foreign funding. So we cannot receive foreign funds to run the projects. Kindly pray that our Boss be able to run the projects and continue my job. Let there be a way to receive the foreign funds. Let the donors...
Replies
6
Views
274
Hi there is an organisation who is trying to make me girl through black magic and they had attached evil spirit on me scene my childhood and my ### family is also involved and there is a girl behind this and her family also I had contacted many black magician for protection but they contact them...
Replies
8
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom