2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for healing for my ### son. God bless you all
Replies
3
Views
103
R
  • Locked
Please pray for a missions trip I am preparing for. Pray for safety and open compassionate hearts.
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
I need prayer for my husband ### that he would not watch unGodly movies in our home. Pray he would grow closer to the Lord and would repent of these things.
Replies
2
Views
155
  • Locked
I am broken, after 2 weeks of telling me we might get back together my wife has a boyfriend, and wants a divorce ASAP. My daughters were hysterical upon the news and have recently begun to calm down upon promises we would all be back together soon. Now she wants a divorce again, and I haven't...
Replies
7
Views
401
  • Locked
Sorry Lord, but I have not been here for a few days...feeling so helpless. I really need your help and have not received it!
Replies
2
Views
99
  • Locked
Please pray for my family. We are in an unfortunate battle with our neighbors who claim to be Christian but have chosen to harass our family and other neighbors. I thank those that had prayed previously and brought an end to their ability to post cruel signs on their lawn and point video cameras...
Replies
2
Views
114
  • Locked
I am having faith and believing that God will restore me and my ### communication and he will reach out and contact me even though he changed his number. Please help me pray for this. I'm waiting on God. Thanks.
Replies
2
Views
121
F
  • Locked
Ok, so I see how it is. If I don't have a Christian station on or worship music to deflect the evil spirits attacking my life, I am almost helpless as they are relentless and work 24/7 at destroying us. It's a War, and they hit me hard whenever I reach out for prayer, or pray for others. I can't...
Replies
2
Views
136
A
  • Locked
I've been out of work for a month on disability. I'm in chronic pain, have already had 3 back surgeries, and will need another 2. I'm taking a big cut in pay on disability, which concerns me. My twins are going to college next year, and I will not have much to give. My husband has been so...
2
Replies
15
Views
217
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am requesting strong prayers of deliverance for my friend ### in the area of Erectile dysfunction. I pray that God will remove anything power that controls this area of ###, so he will regain confidence and he may find and satisfy his future wife, In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
99
Back
Top Bottom