Please pray for a missions trip I am preparing ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rachelle
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rachelle

Guest
Please pray for a missions trip I am preparing for. Pray for safety and open compassionate hearts.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for what should I be doing while I am preparing for the ### interview and ask Jesus to give me success and provide a job for the full degree course and during when studying the degree get a wife during the process and pass through the interview and get through the course and a job...
Replies
9
Views
199
Kindly pray for me l need wisdom from God to learn well.
Replies
8
Views
254
I ask again for grace to fast, pray, prepare, accomplish errands and chores, make calls, make visits in person when phones are perpetually busy, get necessities finished, things in order, get rid of things, store stuff if needed. (I am going on a mission trip). I also pray for finances and...
Replies
9
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,553
Messages
16,789,375
Members
649,120
Latest member
Elduynorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom