2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
Please lead someone to us as a new manager for the company my husband works for, pray for his employer to be blessed and pray for us to be blessed with something new that creates a financial blessing for us.
Replies
2
Views
80
P
  • Locked
My wife is leaving me and this guy that she knew 25 years ago is trying to trick her into being with him. Please pray God brings her back to himself and me. Also pray that God shows this other guy that she has a husband and that he needs to leave my wife alone and draw near to God for his needs...
Replies
2
Views
119
N
  • Locked
O father God I come before you this evening o God, o God I am seeking your face, your will, your ways and your heart. O God remove all ungodly hindrances from my life o God..O God all things that the enemy has set out to use against me, o God I ask that you turn it around to work for me. O God...
Replies
5
Views
180
P
  • Locked
###, ###, ###, ###, ### & ###. TO PUT THEIR TRUST IN GOD TO be SAVE
Replies
4
Views
167
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY that God will send two renters. I feel like my ship is going under because the need is so great. God is good and I know he is the only answer to my needs. I also have two unspoken prayer needs that God knows about, but my roommate situation is the most critical...we'll catch the...
Replies
2
Views
102
  • Locked
Thank you Heavenly Father for the news we received. Please watch over and keep my loved ones in your care. Please grant my requests. Please take away my burden. Watch over me tonight, help me to find peace. Please answer my prayers. In Jesus' Holy Name I pray. Amen
Replies
2
Views
110
  • Locked
Please keep my ### in your prayers. Praying for healing and joy. All praise be to the Mighty God. May God bless all of you as you pray for us. Matthew 19:26 - But Jesus beheld them and said unto them; with men this is impossible but with God all things are possible.
Replies
2
Views
188
R
  • Locked
My prayer request is about my desire to be elected as The President of Madagascar on May 8th, 2013. My Country is going to choose its President very soon at that date. So, I’ll take this opportunity to let you again know that I am planning to be an independent candidate at that election. And...
Replies
3
Views
166
  • Locked
Right now Iam thinking about ###. I'm scared that he is going to move on without me. I'm praying that he doesn't and Iam praying that he will continue to be kind to me at school and fall for me all over again. It would be amazing if you guys would pray for me as well. Thank you.
Replies
3
Views
122
  • Locked
Please pray with me for my teenage son, that God would give him a dislike for the secular music that he listens to, that he will desire to listen to the music that pleases God. I am believing God to send me a Godly husband, who will also love my children as God wants him to. Pray for my daughter...
Replies
2
Views
153
Back
Top Bottom