2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My boyfriend needs to find employment very soon. His unemployment is quickly running out. Pray that God allows him to continue to be able to collect unemployment until God leads him to the exact job that God has chosen specifically for him....He also has another situation he is going through and...
Replies
5
Views
104
  • Locked
Dear Father, I haven't heard so far any confirmed answer from the investor to finance our project. It's getting close to the deadline. One of our team's member fell to sick caused by depression. But I came to a thought from Your Word that Your blessing makes us rich hence our work hard does not...
Replies
3
Views
114
  • Locked
Mate and Partner ### Our Father in Heaven ... Jesus, bless what Thou hast given, Feed our souls with bread from heaven; Guide and lead us all the way In all that we may do and say. Amen. http://www.apples4theteacher.com/childrens-prayers/table/before-meals/
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
Please lord help me in my time of need make me strong when I am weak help me get through this in Jesus name if God be for us who be against us
Replies
6
Views
176
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me.. I pray you forgive me for my sins...I pray to you that you put love, forgiveness and patience in ###'s heart along with understanding. I pray you bring him back to me... I pray that you help me with everything that I need and pray that you fulfill my hearts desires. AMEN
Replies
4
Views
165
  • Locked
Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing on my life. I lift up my eyes to You and declare that I am ready. I am ready for unexpected blessing. I am ready for increase. I am ready for the supernatural shift You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name! Amen.
Replies
4
Views
142
  • Locked
praise God it's a lovely bright morning Give God all the glory i wish for peace in my heart, understanding, joy, happiness, not to fall into any temptation God's provision all through, healing on my left ear
Replies
5
Views
189
  • Locked
I need God to heal my joints, they're cracking a lot but lately it's been less since I upped my vitamin D, it makes it hard for me to hold jobs or even look for one, I'm subbing in the schools but they rarely call me, I need them to call more often. Also, that my cholesterol goes down, I'm on...
Replies
3
Views
143
N
  • Locked
My ### has been falsely accused with a crime. He's in jail with no evidence whatsoever and has court this coming up Friday. Please pray he gets out and that the judge throws it out. We were on our way to getting married and getting saved before this all of a sudden came up. Thank you!
Replies
6
Views
188
L
  • Locked
Faither God Thank you for having people to for me in my of challenge. I'am still praying for a job. I need to have own place to live.
Replies
5
Views
160
Back
Top Bottom