Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterhill42

Servant of All
Father, thank You for Your hand of blessing on my life. I lift up my eyes to You and declare that I am ready. I am ready for unexpected blessing. I am ready for increase. I am ready for the supernatural shift You have prepared for me in Jesus’ name! Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show your mercy upon us and grant this request. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are YOU one of the five wise virgins with oil in your vessels, or are you one of the five foolish virgins with NO oil? Those that are READY shall go to the marriage, while those that are NOT READY shall have the Lord Jesus Christ say to them, verily I say unto you, I know you not. Thus we are to...
Replies
8
Views
169
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Prayer for Psalm 105:27 : “They performed His miraculous signs among them, and wonders in the land of Ham.” Our prayer: Heavenly Father, we also lift up our world before You, filled with pain and uncertainty. As nations and...
Replies
11
Views
158
Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you thanking for my life in your hands In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom