Dear Father, I haven't heard so far any confirmed ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I haven't heard so far any confirmed answer from the investor to finance our project. It's getting close to the deadline. One of our team's member fell to sick caused by depression. But I came to a thought from Your Word that Your blessing makes us rich hence our work hard does not increase anything. Therefore Lord, I would like herewith to ask Your mercy and grace to bless me and our team with success to run this project. We can be rich when the company is well settled. However, You know this for sure that the richness we labor for is to be a witness to people our us that we can do it because You are our back up and I believe that Your plan upon us is a plan of welfare. Please Lord, hear this pledge. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My friend ### again. I haven't heard from her in awhile. She is still in a very dangerous situation with demonic people all around her. Including a fiance that is manipulating and forcing her through intimidation and threats to be with him. She also has some mental and physical health issues...
Replies
5
Views
347
I am very upset right now and soo extremely anxious and on edge too for hours now fire trucks and police cars and emergency vehicles have been out here for soo many hours now with sirens going off non-stop and just blaring soo loudly too and it has been non stop for like 4 to 5 to 6 to 7...
Replies
13
Views
521
I haven't heard anything from my bf; I want him to come back to me...
Replies
10
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom