I haven't heard any thing from my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I deserve to hear some good news. I have many things on my mind that I need to take care of until I receive a delivery from my lawyers or ###. God knows I've been patient and waiting all day. God understands what’s happening. It’s definitely time for my delivery. God didn't play around with me.
Replies
9
Views
119
he has a serious heart condition and is also homeless and I'm not sure if there's something else going on cognitively. Lord, please protect him from accident, death, and calamity. Please help him call upon it and contact surroundings him with your loving angels. Also, I am depressed and not...
Replies
7
Views
302
My friend ### again. I haven't heard from her in awhile. She is still in a very dangerous situation with demonic people all around her. Including a fiance that is manipulating and forcing her through intimidation and threats to be with him. She also has some mental and physical health issues...
Replies
5
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom