praise God it's a lovely bright morning
Give God all the glory
i wish for peace in my heart, understanding, joy, happiness, not to fall into any temptation
God's provision all through, healing on my left ear
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
praise report: i felt God healing touches thank you Lord. please pray for me and my family thank you. im having a very difficult time with my mother who has asperger syndrome. Lord can you please give my mother empathy. i feel so tired. does she not notice that she controls my life. im so tired...
Dear God it's the 1st day of July I am very worried about everything especially my status in my home. I call it my home despite that I am just renting it because this is the place where I feel at home, in peace or tranquility & my haven. My Lord I don't want to lose my home. Please touch the...
Dear God it's the end of the month and tomorrow is December as 1st. I don't know what else to pray and wish. All my prayers are the same every day my Lord. I really hope and pray that this financial difficulties will have the answers. I'm so embarrassed now. I'm asking for forgiveness for the...