2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray that God will expose the truth about what my 2 coworkers, supervisor, and manager are doing to me. Let God expose the truth to my Director and all at the things they did, expose all the lies they have said about me to others. Pray that God will answer this prayer as soon as possible...
Replies
6
Views
130
  • Locked
Dear All, Please pray for my ### as he is looking for a job in ###. His medical for obtaining the Civil ID to be completed soon, all the hindrances against this to be removed in Jesus name. Request all your sincere prayers. Amen
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
Hello every body of my prayer request partners Please pray for me and my ###. and i thank for my partners those who are praying for me.
Replies
5
Views
98
  • Locked
Please pray that I score a perfect score on my reading comprehension exam. The last time I was only ### point off to obtain exemption. Please pray that I succeed. Thanks again.
Replies
5
Views
149
  • Locked
Prayer That A ### Team wins The ### Cup in The ### this year. I am tired of seeing it be one sided. I have nothing against ### or it's ### teams but no ### Team has won since ###. My request goes out that this year be made fair to those ### teams that work so hard to win. I didn't say that I...
Replies
4
Views
132
D
  • Locked
Dear Father, As I try to help a friend to not seek anger or revenge, he refuse to listen. Having a grudge against someone does not make the situation better. Your son Jesus Christ last commandment to us was to love one another, and to forgive, even when they have hurt us. It saddens me when...
Replies
4
Views
132
A
  • Locked
Greetings to you kindly pray for my ### and ###. Also pray for my job
Replies
2
Views
76
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship with God, lately I feel as if I have been drifting and it's affected my mood at church. I was the pianist and vocalist for my youth praise team, but as of a few weeks ago I feel the fire in my heart going out. I know that I should pray about it, and I HAVE been...
Replies
3
Views
92
  • Locked
Hi, I just want continued prayer that my wife would change her mind of getting a divorce. I feel I can change my life if she gives me an opportunity to prove myself to her. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
91
  • Locked
Am feel like am collapsed ... i need to recover myself ... my health is very bad... please help me lord ..please help me ..please save my life ...am having more head ache getting bad thoughts ... help me lord..
Replies
4
Views
113
Back
Top Bottom