Prayer That ### Team wins The Stanley Cup ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

allenmartin3

Account Closed
Prayer That A ### Team wins The ### Cup in The ### this year. I am tired of seeing it be one sided. I have nothing against ### or it's ### teams but no ### Team has won since ###. My request goes out that this year be made fair to those ### teams that work so hard to win. I didn't say that I want a specific team to win I ask that ANY ### TEAM win this year please. Let the competition be fair to all teams Lord. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray in the name of Jesus that the ### cricket team in ### wins the cricket match
Replies
4
Views
365
  • Locked
Pray for the ### Bears Football Team wins the Big 12 Championship this Sat. afternoon.
Replies
7
Views
255
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
390
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom