2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
O lord I pray for a complete healing on my face. Father please remove this pimples and dark spots on my face this is driving me crazy I am tired of buying different products to remove this problem help me so that this last product I bought will work for me. Lord have mercy upon me and my entire...
Replies
6
Views
170
  • Locked
Dear God, our Father who art in heaven, please turn my life and case into a miracle and be glorified in all areas of my life, in the name of Jesus Christ. My God please supply all my needs according to your riches in Glory through Jesus Christ. I believe that I have received all I asked for...
Replies
5
Views
152
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
6
Views
123
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I come to you with a humble heart. I see you working on the hearts of both of my sons. I see both of them seeking you and trying to walk closer with you. I am filled with joy and hope with this. I lift them both to you and pray they will continue to seek your will for their...
Replies
5
Views
104
  • Locked
Heavenly father please move in life in almighty way into my life. Lift me up upon a rock in your secret tabernacle of your pivilion on a high place. Keep me from m the noisy pestilence of the enemy. Please deliver my daughters mother ### from her evil sinful ways and move into her heart and...
Replies
7
Views
128
K
  • Locked
pray for my son ###, he is mostly affected by chest problems especially during cold seasons, The Lord made all seasons so that we may enjoy different climates. This is a test i he has passed it in Jesus Name. I thank God for the far He has taken me, He is Ebenezer. I thank God for the...
Replies
8
Views
187
  • Locked
Please pray that God will set me free of all of this legal issue and leave me with my family. Not only does it worry me but it also worries my wife and kids as well. My son suffers from severe anxiety and this does not help with that. This has took a toll on us financially as well. Pray that God...
Replies
10
Views
316
  • Locked
I'm requesting prayer for a job. I've been unemployed for ### years. I didn't have the money to renew my ###. If it's God's will for my life, I'd love to go back to working with Senior Citizens. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
201
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better. - In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
109
  • Locked
I still need prayers my husband is still in Iraq have been really sick lately and I just barely have half of the money to get my phone hooked up by God's grace I pray that my husband Sergeant ### ### gets transferred back to Afghanistan in a few months, or maybe even gets to come home on leave I...
Replies
11
Views
297
Back
Top Bottom