2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

K
  • Locked
I work for Child Protective Services (CPS) and I pray for the children and their families on my caseload. I've never seen so much pain, agony, torment, and sickness. Please God, help me make the right decisions.
Replies
6
Views
168
  • Locked
A request for healing of my ### year old son, who recently fell and broke his neck leaving him paralyzed. Thanks
Replies
10
Views
257
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband's employer to be convicted of the way he treats employees, he is very heartless in dealing with them, also pray that he will be able to hire a good manager that is needed that will prosper his business.
Replies
7
Views
205
O
  • Locked
to know how to keep my vessel clean to be of use to the master
Replies
5
Views
151
J
  • Locked
If I could ask everyone to pray for my niece still, She is only ### and is dying from lymphoma. I got to see her tonight for a little bit but I live away At school so I'm not there everyday. Also, I know that God is always by my side but here lately I've felt terribly lonely. I hope things...
Replies
6
Views
160
  • Locked
I just have had very little faith over the past year. Things haven't gone well for this out of luck college kid. I feel like I absolutely bury myself with this terrible stuff and then totally give up on my faith in God. I don't know how to make myself always remember He is up there. I just feel...
Replies
8
Views
218
  • Locked
Lord, I thank you for all the countless blessings. I pray that I'll be able to live a life worthy of your love. Please continue to take good care of my family and help us make the right decisions in life. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
2K
  • Locked
Lord I want to thank you for the simple gift and I appreciate it so much. Lord my daughter will turn ### years old this February ###. Please lord let us make her happy. We pray that you continue to guide us for our plans. Please protect my hubby and my daughter. Please take away all the harm and...
Replies
6
Views
85
  • Locked
Lord I pray that you remove whatever evil force behind my finances. Father I pray that you help me get enough customers in my business so that I can be able to make money and pay for all my outstanding bills and settle them. Father I also pray for the car that I purchased, Lord help me so that...
Replies
6
Views
237
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Thank you for this site. Forgive us for our sins and failures. I lift up all the lonely hearts to you. I pray for the hurting and brokenhearted. I ask you to touch the sick and ill with your healing hand. Lord, be with all the families and parents who have children that are...
Replies
5
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom