2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I want thank GOD for my life and the lives of all my family and pray that GOD will grant me all my heart desires.
Replies
3
Views
145
  • Locked
Lord Jesus please help me.. I need you in everything in my life, I need you more than ever now to keep my love in my life... I pray to you that you put love, forgiveness and patience in ###'s heart. I pray you bring him back to me... I pray that you help me with everything that I need and pray...
Replies
4
Views
229
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I thank you for all the blessings you have showered upon my husband, my parents, my sister, my in-laws, family and friends. You have been there for us and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Dear Lord, my husband and I are facing difficulties at this point - financially we...
Replies
4
Views
197
K
  • Locked
Bom dia irmãos, quero pedir oração pelo meu pai. Ele teve um AVC (acidente vascular cerebral) e talvez precise fazer uma cirurgia. Estou pedindo oração pois sei que Deus pode todas as coisas. Ele está na UTI, está sedado, sei que para Deus não existe impossível. Por favor ore por ele. Em nome...
Replies
2
Views
196
  • Locked
HI, can you please join me in prayer for my family and all families hurting and going through difficult times. May they trust in the Lord and surrender all to Him for He is alpha and omega-He knows everything! Amen. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
5
Views
161
  • Locked
Hi, I am ###, please pray for me that I may good health, have self-control and discipline in my life, and that I may find a regular source of income and a day-shift job and that I will be more regular in attending our church activities. Thank you and God bless!
Replies
6
Views
121
I
  • Locked
Please pray for ### in having a hard time with anxiety. Lord please forgive ### sins shine ### darkness. Let there be peace in ### heart and mind. Renew ###, my lord. Be ### shield, lord. Help ### get through this trial. Help ### move on. Strengthen ###.
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
please pray for my marriage as we are having a lot of problems. Financial...### needs a job and we are struggling. Also we are having a problem with him watching ungodly movies in our home. When I confront him he just gets angry at me and tells me I have the problem and hang-ups. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
150
  • Locked
LORD, I LIFT UP OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES BEFORE YOU. I PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH LEADERS. GRANT THEM THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM AND REVELATION. GRANT THEM DIRECTION, DISCERNMENT, GUIDANCE, PROVISION, AND WISDOM. SHOW OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES YOUR PERFECT WILL FOR OUR LIVES. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN...
Replies
3
Views
103
  • Locked
Hi, Iam ### from ###. Family detail as follow. Father: ### - He believes in CHRIST but not going church and not taken baptism due to fear of ### Mother: ###. Believer ###: Ist son (my brother). Believer ###: Brother wife. Believer ###: His daughter. (### years) - Believer ###: My wife -...
Replies
7
Views
139
Back
Top Bottom