2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Praying that today will be a better day. Praying that my luck will be good. I pray that my love will look at me with kind and loving eyes. God bless everyone. Amen.
Replies
2
Views
297
E
  • Locked
Father God, blessed be your name forever! You are mighty and powerful! Your heart is merciful and your love is unending! You control everything and we honor you today and every day! How we love you LORD! Our Savior, Jesus Christ, let your name be exalted! My God is an amazing God! He never stops...
Replies
3
Views
687
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for the life of ### for God to save us from sin and to the Holy Spirit guide you into all truth.
Replies
4
Views
99
I
  • Locked
God please help me understand Your Grace, Righteousness what do You expect from us? I am trying my best, gave my life to You God, tried to live my life as close as humanly possible to Your word. God I am begging people to pay me for the work I’ve done, I work 15 Hours a day. 7 days a week. I am...
Replies
3
Views
177
  • Locked
I pray for courage and healing for my cousin who went into hospital for an operation on his hand. I pray that God can be with him in the operation theatre, and I know with the help of our Lord Jesus Christ he will be healed. Thank You Jesus. Amen
Replies
5
Views
107
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I know deep within me that in You I trust and that nothing will happen without Your blessings. Forgive me Lord and I'm very sorry for feeling this way that it seems You are not answering my plea. I know that You answer prayers in Your own time but Lord I am so much tortured with all...
Replies
5
Views
140
J
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family. My ### is not well, I lost a twin daughter ### last year and am really depressed. I pray that I get another set of twins to heal my wound & pain which I feel and feel getting another twins will at least help to move on.
Replies
6
Views
108
  • Locked
Heavenly and Almight God our Father in Heaven I pray that your perfect work will be done in my life and in the life of those of my dear sister in Christ ###, whom I love and care about dearly. Recently she has been facing some challenges which has left her down cast and trodden. Thank you dear...
Replies
3
Views
194
  • Locked
Lord. Please change ###'s heart today...Put a hedge of protection around his heart. May he find his way to me before his deployment. In Jesus name. amen..Glory to God
Replies
6
Views
121
  • Locked
I want to thank God for the grace and mercy he has shown me, Lord Jesus I want to know you better, your word says but seek first the kingdom of God and all these things shall be added to you. Lord grant me the peace at home, my husband should respect me, and be able to control his tongue, his...
Replies
3
Views
120
Back
Top Bottom