2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my ### and her baby she is pregnant with to gain strength and to get well. Thank you God's Child ### and I PRAY FOR EVERYONE ON THE PRAYER LINE.
Replies
6
Views
129
  • Locked
Dear LORD, FATHER, today I come to you and ask YOUR hand upon me. I can't go on anymore. I pray to YOU that YOU will open doors for me to get a job and to repay my debts. LORD, I am tired and I pray to YOU that if the rest of my life is going to be like at the present I, ask YOU to come and take...
Replies
10
Views
272
ldavar
L
  • Locked
I was in Dubai (United Arab Emirates- Gulf Arab country) 6 years from 2003-2009 with family and got enough salary and "world status" but without Jesus. Since Jan 2010 I am here in Doha-Qatar (Another Gulf Arab country) in a Egyptian management contracting company, 11 hour job instead of 8 hr...
Replies
5
Views
173
  • Locked
Please keep praying for my ###. He still has a long way to go. Please pray that he can gain some weight and heal. Thank you everyone
Replies
10
Views
362
  • Locked
Be with us today as we face the Enemy, let us all Shine and be positive and faithful so that the enemy sees no matter what form he approaches us in that out God is BIGGER and he will stand firm against the enemy for us. I pray for everyone going through difficulty even myself. I know God is in...
Replies
7
Views
140
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my protection from ###, she is conspiring lies and deceit and ruining my home, marriage, family and church. My dad is the senior Pastor of our church and he is also upholding me in prayer I believe this is an attack from the enemy, she is dangerous and demonic. thank you. God Bless
Replies
6
Views
142
  • Locked
It definitely looks like he is looking at me as if I'm nothing. He's barely looking at me at all. I'm scared he would want someone else and not a relationship with me. Please put positive thoughts in my head, Lord. The pain of thinking these horrible thoughts is too much. Please let those...
Replies
6
Views
115
H
  • Locked
Father GOD I thank you for my present Job, I am praying for a better job, one that pays a lot more, one with great benefits, a job where I am off on the weekends where me and ### can be in Church on Sunday’s. Lord I am praying for a job close to ### where the Lord has blessed us with a house...
Replies
5
Views
205
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my family, they have a small collision repair shop in ###, ###, they have been in business for ### years; very solid, until now, Dealership business has taken away a lot of work from them. Please pray that they get new repair jobs to support their families. This is a third...
Replies
8
Views
216
  • Locked
God, I'm having negative thoughts. I keep thinking he definitely doesn't want to be with me. I keep picturing him saying he doesn't want to be with me.. at all. I'm losing my hopes again. Please give me the strength to bring it back up. Please give me a better day with good surprises. Amen
Replies
8
Views
170
Back
Top Bottom