Dear LORD, FATHER, today I come to you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord shall supply all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus - Phillipians 4:19 Claim this and keep confessing it.. Lord may a breakthrough come
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, today I come to you praying for safety. I have been put into a situation that I could be a father and I am far from ready for it. I have taken all the necessary precautions and as the accident happened, I ensured that I took every precaution to ensure the worst case scenario...
Replies
6
Views
316
Father, today I ask forgiveness of all the negative and harmful words I have spoken about myself, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I do not want to abuse myself in such a way again. Transform my thoughts and let me understand how marvelously you made me. Change my habits so I use my tongue to speak hope...
Replies
8
Views
356
Dear Lord, Father I thank you for your Love, Mercy and Grace that you always give to me and my family. Father Lord, bless me with a new house / accommodation, so that I will be able to accommodate all those who might be in need of accommodation. I speak healing and blessing from you my Lord. Amen
Replies
8
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom