Please pray for my protection from ###, she ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter proteahotels
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

proteahotels

Guest
Please pray for my protection from ###, she is conspiring lies and deceit and ruining my home, marriage, family and church. My dad is the senior Pastor of our church and he is also upholding me in prayer I believe this is an attack from the enemy, she is dangerous and demonic. thank you. God Bless
 
John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."

You have to remember that whatever circumstances you are facing, pray for your enemy. Pray that the Lord will hold on to her life and cleanse her. With God all things are possible.

And always remember that instead of telling God how big your problems are, tell your problems how big your God is.
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did something embarrassing at work today and I’m scared people will laugh at me. Please pray that they didn’t notice or forgot about it. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
258
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
147
Please pray for my protection🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,621
Messages
16,790,211
Members
649,178
Latest member
Griazonor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom