Breakthrough Of My Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

koippallil

Servant of All
I was in Dubai (United Arab Emirates- Gulf Arab country) 6 years from 2003-2009 with family and got enough salary and "world status" but without Jesus.

Since Jan 2010 I am here in Doha-Qatar (Another Gulf Arab country) in a Egyptian management contracting company, 11 hour job instead of 8 hr without any overtime. From starting I am getting a small salary, means 1/3 of previous company salary. It's not affordable to bring family here. Now 3 years completed, I didn't get any single cent/paisa, increment, any bonus or other allowances. (Almost 90% (I believe) of staff got something at least.). I am the only one here in this company, during last 3 years, they transferred me 12 job places, 5 times shifted my accommodation. Always harassing from management, etc....

I gave a request letter for increment after completing 3 years, but still that letter is being held by one Egyptian top manager.

Now I found one vacancy in the official website of my old Dubai company, I applied. After that I tried to contact my old colleagues and friends from that company for convincing and recommendation. Really I forgot God's promises and plan, I depended on my strength and friends and authority. Suddenly I found that my friends and colleagues ignored me, that they didn't attend my phone, email or SMS.

Our company policy, all we believe that, if any vacancy will arise, surely that we (redundant staff) got first preferences.

NOW..I came to know that from HR staff, they would decide that for new recruitment only for new staff, they will not take any redundant staff, by order from the chairman of that company.

But I strongly believe that Our Lord Jesus can do anything, and my God will meet all my needs according to the riches of HIS glory in Christ.

All rules and policy will be changed, for me.

Please advise and pray for me to reveal God's plan. Please pray for me to get a good job with family status (visa) as per HIS richest. I need to live with family and worship together to my Jesus.

Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me to get a job of my likings and became independent women protect my parents and me from negative vibes and evil eye of relatives , friends , neighbours , enemy and third person pray for me for me to get a job today itself as i was searching job from one year
Replies
6
Views
94
I have been searching for a job for the past month, and a few days ago, an opportunity I have been dreaming and praying for opened up at ###: ### Director, ### Process Development. I applied immediately with all my heart and hope. Please pray for me that, if this opportunity is meant for me, God...
Replies
12
Views
165
Dear all, May God bless all of us and give us the opportunity to use the talents, abilities, and energy He has gifted us to serve His World and help others. If you remember me, I had asked for your prayers in the past regarding a Senior Director position at ###. I’m grateful to share that my...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom