2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
My children and I have been through ssssoooo much for sssssoooooooooo long (over 5 years). Father God in Heaven please bring us peace. We need you Jesus!!!
Replies
6
Views
145
  • Locked
I want to thank the Lord and all that are praying with me. I have received a part-time job opportunity on Saturdays, I believe this is a blessing from God, it will benefit my financial state. Please continue with me in prayer for a stable position during the week as well and to become debt-free...
Replies
5
Views
103
  • Locked
i'am asking for prayers for financial outcome, we need prayers for protection over my family
Replies
4
Views
161
  • Locked
I'm asking for prayers to win custody of my ###. Prayers for my family. I need prayers to get a job.
Replies
5
Views
216
  • Locked
I am asking for prayer to stay focused on The Lord and be led by The Holy Spirit regardless of the actions of my ###. I pray to be led by the Spirit and not by emotions. I also pray my ### be led by The Lord to confession of the Truth, repentance, and forgiveness from The Lord. I pray The Lord...
Replies
5
Views
143
  • Locked
I am in a relationship that is approaching its one year mark. Around the sixth month, my companion admitted that he lied to me about something that shook our relationship to its core and shattered the trust I once had for him. Since then, I have been struggling with truly forgiving him and being...
Replies
4
Views
804
  • Locked
I want to thank the Lord for answering our prayers. My mother got the job she wanted, my husband is employed, he is plugging along in school to finish his degree, and my work is stable. Our daughter is thriving and we are all blessed!
Replies
6
Views
314
  • Locked
Thank you lord for waking me up this morning. God has a plan for all our life's. I know he heard out prayers. Just hold on your time is coming.
Replies
6
Views
2K
  • Locked
Please pray for me to receive the Holy Spirit today and that I can feel, hear and see God, heaven and his angels and I also ask for prayer that God guides me in my life's work and my next step in my career. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
123
  • Locked
Father Thank You for healing my mother and giving her a positive report on her chest x-rays. Thank you Only You Jesus are Worthy of ALL the PRAISE!!!
Replies
3
Views
77
Back
Top Bottom