2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

C
  • Locked
I just want to thank you for your prayers! ### got a seat in the local school, and ### got the job offer! Thank you and God bless you!
Replies
3
Views
89
J
  • Locked
Lord please grant me about ten new tennis clients which will help me with my back rent and other immediate expenses. I have ### days so yeah, I'm stressed to the hilt. I am thankful for my health and sweet daughter and nice ex-wife, but people's patience with failure only goes so far. I need...
Replies
2
Views
106
  • Locked
Please pray that God removes all the negativity from my life.
Replies
2
Views
131
E
  • Locked
Please pray for my aunt, her name is ###. She was diagnosed with cancer in uterus and after a successful operation and chemotherapy now seems that the cancer has affected her cervical places. Please pray for her full healing. Thank you and blessings.
Replies
2
Views
72
  • Locked
God, I am highly doubting my hopes. I am doubting my beliefs. We walked by each other like we were two strangers with no past. In finding it hard in myself to believe that we will be together. I am doubting you will bring us together. I am doubting that he would want to be with me. But I want...
Replies
5
Views
80
  • Locked
Hi Brothers and sisters in Christ I have been crying non stop whole week. My marriage is on the rocks by husband has verbally abused me for the past year the marriage has gone up and down like a roller coaster. He even went to go on pawn my wedding ring on Saturday and I had to run up and down...
Replies
5
Views
74
S
  • Locked
I have been blessed with a wonderful 15-year-old son who I want more than anything to give a sibling to. I suffered a miscarriage 3 years ago and have been struggling with getting pregnant this past year. I pray that the Lord blesses us with a sibling for my son. He has ALWAYS wanted to be a...
Replies
3
Views
86
  • Locked
Dear God I am so sorry for everything. I have done. Everyday I wakeup angry and sad because of what I am going through, looking for some way that you will heal me from all of this. Sometimes I feel like I can't take life anymore but the thoughts of my family and friends keep me here. Lord where...
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for carrying me all these years. Thank you for the peace of mind you have given me. Let me learn that I must give my problems to you. Help me follow your way. Forgive my sins. Teach me forgiveness. Give me faith. God bless...
Replies
3
Views
75
S
  • Locked
I would like to pray that all my blood work come back negative and that I am in good health and able to conceive a baby soon.
Replies
4
Views
126
Back
Top Bottom