2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please my family needs a miracle today. I feel like I am an emotional wreck. My son needs to pay a bad debt off today and he needs the funds today. Please I know that God loves us and I know he will provide a way. Please pray thank you.
Replies
3
Views
172
M
  • Locked
Important business meeting tomorrow, been working on it for four years. Please pray for favour and breakthrough.
Replies
2
Views
123
  • Locked
Dearest Father....we finally have a chance to get help with our finances. Please help...
Replies
3
Views
110
  • Locked
I have been having bad dreams these past few weeks. I am afraid that it might be because of the troubles and worries I have been going through. Please pray that I may be blessed by the Lord with a peaceful mind.
Replies
6
Views
107
  • Locked
Hello brothers and sisters, please pray for my ###'s finger, his middle right hand finger is swollen for months, his right foot is hurting he can't walk all the time. His left eye for the burst blood vessel to clear and be well. in Jesus name, amen
Replies
3
Views
126
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband looking for a job I know how tough to look for a job but we need it for our family. And please pray for my health and for my personal intentions, God Bless You All.
Replies
3
Views
91
  • Locked
Please pray that my father-in-law has a happy retirement. He's no longer married to my husband's Mom - he's remarried. His new wife is kind of overbearing & bossy, & I think she tries to control everything he does. May God bless him with all the time to do what he wants, & enjoy the time off...
Replies
2
Views
156
  • Locked
Positive prayers to take away evil suggestions!
Replies
2
Views
176
S
  • Locked
Prayer for a Special Request Oh! Dear Mother of God, Our Lady of Conception Aparecida! Oh! Saint Rita of Cassia and Saint Jude worker of miracles and helper of impossible causes pray for me. Saint Expedite, Saint of urgent causes. Saint Edwiges the Saint of the needy, you know how desperate...
Replies
0
Views
113
shuey1973
S
E
  • Locked
Please pray for my aunt, her name is ###. She was diagnosed with cancer in uterus and after a successful operation and chemotherapy now seems that the cancer has affected her cervical places. Please pray for her full healing. Thank you and blessings.
Replies
4
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom