Please ### family needs a miracle today. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfelix

Prayer Partner
Please my family needs a miracle today. I feel like I am an emotional wreck. My son needs to pay a bad debt off today and he needs the funds today. Please I know that God loves us and I know he will provide a way. Please pray thank you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, A friend of mine is in need of your help to get a miracle for his job. Please help him with this job. It’s very very very important. Please do not let him quit. He’s being arrested at work and he’s sad enough. He’s had enough in the past, it needs to stop you need to do...
Replies
10
Views
142
I speak command create declare decree demand into existence Iam no one’s business my offspring are no one’s business we don’t have mute on us to b controlled. My family friends our pets don’t have mute on us to b controlled ever again. I get To Canada safely free or cheap I pack a small bag...
Replies
6
Views
190
Please Father help each person praying here feel Agape Love, intercession, and Your Presence bring us closer and help us growing spiritually more each and every day. Please help each Christian to consider praying for the requests posted. Please Lord bring those who don't know You into a real...
Replies
13
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom