2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Heavenly father hallowed be thy name thy will be done, I ask for blessing ### in coming to you lord for all her needs, I ask for blessing her with knowing that she will do good in school today, I ask for her to contact me ### with letting him know how she is doing, I ask for blessing her with...
Replies
4
Views
126
  • Locked
My name is ###, I have given myself to pornography or sexual fantasies involving women other than my spouse, I have been committing adultery I am hurting my family as well as myself. I want to leave the person I have been having an affair with but somehow I just can’t, she has sent pictures of...
Replies
4
Views
114
D
  • Locked
DEAR SAINTS; PLEASE PRAY FOR ME, I FEEL UNAPPRECIATED ON MY JOB, MY CO### WHO HAS AN ASSOCIATES IN ENGINEERING MAKES MORE THAN ME I HAVE A MASTERS IN EDUCATION, BACHELORS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND COMPUTER INFORMATION SYSTEMS, WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME TITLE, PROGRAM SPECIALIST, HE COMES IN...
Replies
4
Views
199
  • Locked
please pray for my sister that she should be delivered from all depression and quilt and bless her with a educated and praying husband who should not ask much dowry. Please pray that Lord Jesus should guide us as HE guided Abraham in search of a wife for his son. Now I request My Heavenly...
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
I believe in the power of prayer. God help us break these chains of bondage guide us into the realm of strength and goodness until forever AMEN.
Replies
3
Views
162
  • Locked
I just started to work for a business this week. Things are very slow. We need more customers. Please pray for the 2 owners they have 2 businesses pray that this year is better in many ways for them. Pray that they make more money this year than last year. Pray that the workers like myself also...
Replies
2
Views
108
L
  • Locked
I want you to continue praying for me and my boyfriend ###.because the situation is the same. The separation is really frustrating me. May God give me strength to deal with this. I just want him to realize how much he means to me. And that I miss him so much. And that we can be the happy couple...
Replies
5
Views
131
F
  • Locked
Please pray that God fills me with His Spirit, leads and protects me and shows me favor. Thank-you
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
I have received a text message and I was not expecting it, but I was hoping for something good to happen today. I hope that I could be chosen as a lead one for the tv commercial. I am not after the money, but I'll be needing it for my daughter. I hope that the decision that I made will not be a...
Replies
3
Views
144
  • Locked
Please pray for me, last three days I am not feeling well. I don't know the reason, some time I feel so tired and feel so desperate. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
135
Back
Top Bottom