I want you to continue praying for me and ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lacy
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacy

Guest
I want you to continue praying for me and my boyfriend ###.because the situation is the same. The separation is really frustrating me. May God give me strength to deal with this. I just want him to realize how much he means to me. And that I miss him so much. And that we can be the happy couple that we used to be. That he forgive me for anything that I may have done to hurt him. Also, he has a matter in court. I just want him to win his case because this is very important that he wins.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. Thank you so much to everyone for all your prayers especially thank you to the host admin for always reaching out again just when I need it most. Dear Father God please bless every single person, whom I don't even know, but who is praying for us. I really appreciate them. In Jesus...
Replies
10
Views
368
Hello. I give all thanks and praises to the God! I thank him for everything he has done in my life...for everything he is currently doing in my life...and for everything he will do in my life. I wanted to update those of you who've been praying and standing in agreement with me. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
358
Hello. I give all thanks and praises to the God! I thank him for everything he has done in my life...for everything he is currently doing in my life...and for everything he will do in my life. I wanted to update those of you who've been praying and standing in agreement with me. I have been...
Replies
8
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom