I have received a text message and I was ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deniceacerick

Disciple of Prayer
I have received a text message and I was not expecting it, but I was hoping for something good to happen today. I hope that I could be chosen as a lead one for the tv commercial. I am not after the money, but I'll be needing it for my daughter. I hope that the decision that I made will not be a bad one and will not cause me burden. I chose to continue joining it, and I pray that God will give me the chance to prove myself by that event. I know it was God who let me join it; I do believe. Because I was very emotional due to depression when I got the message afterwards. I just pray that it was God's will. Lord, please don't make me expect for nothing. I am so fed up of falling down. I wanted to feel security and I wanted to feel acceptance with people. I know with this, I can prove myself with them. Please Lord, I am begging you. I am clinging onto you right now, Lord. Please, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have NEVER nor shall I ever charge for my ministering to anyone. Sadly to say there are those today who do charge money for a deliverance session, or Christian literature, or a Christian concert, etc. I guess they forget to read what the Lord Jesus said in Matthew 10:8b, "freely ye have...
Replies
6
Views
164
Thank You Lord Jesus for all I have been blessed with. Please forgive me for my sins against you and the wrongs I done to others. Grant me the serenity to accept the wrongs that have been inflicted on me and the heart to forgive. Please God grant me the wisdom the serenity I need to do your...
Replies
7
Views
305
Thank you God for all that I've received. I've been blessed in so many ways. please forgive me my sins. Please send. s that I can't seem to forgive myself for I come to you looking for forgiveness. Continue to look over my family. I still want to get back together with my wife. but it's all up...
Replies
7
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,649
Messages
16,790,542
Members
649,220
Latest member
Aeltoriehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom