2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Hoping and continuing in prayer for employment with local water company Pray for a Call today for an interview with ###... Thank you May God bless all of you..
Replies
5
Views
122
  • Locked
Pray that my mom win the case this year. Pray that she gets a great settlement.
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
AM TRUSTING GOD FOR A JOB
Replies
4
Views
136
  • Locked
God please give me a job and a husband please help me lord please God
Replies
4
Views
127
  • Locked
Please pray for me to find faith
Replies
4
Views
108
  • Locked
evil suggestions I am in need of powerful prayers for deliverance from all aspects of the occult.
Replies
4
Views
92
  • Locked
I have sinned again today, my usual unbreakable sin. please pray for me to break this sin that's been a plague in my faith, of course i enjoy the 30min time i did it.. but thats that.. please pray for my sake that may i be free from this very bad habit of mine. that not only me but everyone who...
Replies
6
Views
349
  • Locked
soory about not being on we been having some difficulties electrical to be exact right im at the library writing this hopefully if im not on you will no why and ive also been having medical issues too i have ### in my body so somedays i have arent the best please keep me in your prayers God...
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
I HAVE TAKING MY CAR TO A MECHANIC "###" HE TOOK LOTS OF MONEY FROM ME AND THE CAR STILL HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. NOW IS IN THE DEALER GETTING SOME PARTS REPLACE AND THAT'S NOT REALLY SOLVING THE PROBLEM. I want to be able to trust this people and I know that my father has my back!! I am trying...
Replies
3
Views
195
  • Locked
I haven't posted in a while. Things are unchanged since my son was born... she and I have separated and she won't change... I have to do what I can for my son, and be there for him.
Replies
3
Views
155
Back
Top Bottom