2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
The devil is relentless in his onslaught over my family, finances and properties. Please uphold my family in prayer....We need God's protection and recovery of our lost finances, opportunities and properties. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
171
  • Locked
Father, I ask for ### to be healed and return to my life. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
127
  • Locked
Please pray for me that I can find someone who will deliver less than 100 gallons of oil. We haven't been able to order oil yet this year. We have been doing without it. But the pipes froze last week and flooded the downstairs, and the plumber said he would have to tell the landlord that it was...
Replies
5
Views
139
  • Locked
SOMETIMES I CRY LOT I DO MISSED MY WIFE ITS BEEN YEAR SHE LEFT ME HER NAME ### ### I DO WANT HER BACK EVERONE IS IN WAY IT HURTS
Replies
7
Views
233
O
  • Locked
O! Jesus. Please help me. My mother having a lot of problem. You know well. She feel that what life is this? Because all the relations turned opposite to her. It's an unbelievable and very painful day to day life. My mother having a lot of sick problem like cough, body pain, etc. She gone for a...
Replies
7
Views
214
K
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for all your Grace and Glory. I ask for prayers for my son ###, he has a meeting today with his boss in order to try to save his job. I know you Dear Lord have a plan for ###, he loves this job and I pray he is able to keep his job. ### needs your guidance and wisdom...
Replies
5
Views
106
  • Locked
SOMETIMES I CRY LOT I DO MISSED MY WIFE ITS BEEN YEAR SHE LEFT ME HER NAME ### ### I DO WANT HER BACK EVERONE IS IN WAY IT HURTS
Replies
3
Views
108
  • Locked
Your prayers have help my husband's ### business, he has been very busy. I need prayers that he stays busy, and that somehow I can figure out how to pay for my late bills. I get scared. Thank You ###
Replies
6
Views
205
  • Locked
Please PRAY that the woman (###) my husband was/is having an affair will move on and get out of our life. They took pictures while they were having the affair and somehow she has gotten my families address and sent the pictures to them and myself and posted them on the social network site -###-...
Replies
4
Views
88
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be back together & to have all the love we can possibly have. I want...
Replies
6
Views
109
Back
Top Bottom