SOMETIMES I CRY LOT I DO MISSED MY ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringo201249

Disciple of Prayer
SOMETIMES I CRY LOT I DO MISSED MY WIFE ITS BEEN YEAR SHE LEFT ME HER NAME ### ### I DO WANT HER BACK EVERONE IS IN WAY IT HURTS
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

hi my name is ### I was in this relationship for about 1 and a half almost 2 years. It was a Christian relationship. In the beginning of our relationship we were good but as time went on our flaws started showing in the relationship and that’s what broke us. She was a big part of my life...
Replies
10
Views
229
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position in my home state of Texas. My wife and older daughter were headed overseas in September 2022 to visit family. My young sons and I headed to Texas to start the new job...
Replies
7
Views
172
Why am I here asking for prayers? There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! Yes, I am a Christian. Yes I believe in the name or the authority of Christ. Background: In August 2022, my work in Alaska was complete. I secured a teaching position in Texas and took my two sons there. My wife and...
Replies
5
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom