2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

E
  • Locked
Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord. Thank you JESUS for your blessings and gifts. Thank you for protection and provision. It is good to worship you and call on your name. Thank you LORD that we can depend on you and you never forsake us. Thank you LORD that you have a wonderful plan for our lives and...
Replies
3
Views
181
  • Locked
I just heard news that my grandmother had a stroke 2 nights ago. I feel very sad and scared. I cannot go see her because my mother hates me and that is her mother. I feel so helpless. I don't know how to grieve or how to feel. I let it out on my significant other last night and we had a huge...
Replies
2
Views
149
S
  • Locked
I'm a young man of ### years old. I'm currently trying to start a business trading on fruits and vegetables, but my efforts of raising capital are failing, and I need your prayers. Every time I make some cash, there is a shortage at home, and I end up spending my capital. I believe in God. May...
Replies
3
Views
144
L
  • Locked
Lord, I came here today with a broken heart, and looking for comfort from the other believers on this site. I cannot forgive and lift myself from the past, and powerless to get out of my depression at the moment. Lord, I am so worried that mistakes I made in the past will ruin my life...
Replies
5
Views
111
  • Locked
My best friend got upset with me when I tried to explain how I feel, I know we belong together but I deep down think he is scared. I pray for God to work on his heart in Jesus' name.
Replies
3
Views
114
  • Locked
Please pray fervently for my mom and her job. Her co-workers are making false accusations against her and her manager is not giving her a chance to defend herself. She is distraught at what is happening as the manager is not acting properly and she fears she will lose her job due to the lies...
Replies
6
Views
130
K
  • Locked
I hope this prayer request is not selfish of me. I'm hoping to hear from a job that I have applied for. With it I would be able to better provide for my family and help my parents more with their financial burdens. They have provided so much for me but are now suffering themselves. My company...
Replies
3
Views
149
  • Locked
I have been offered a locum job as hospital social worker in the ### starting tomorrow (###). Trying to stay anxiety about health as still ### and ### playing up..but Praise God for this opportunity!! Please pray it works out. ### still struggling with ### and trying to manage work and...
Replies
6
Views
180
  • Locked
Please pray fervently for my mom and her job. Her co-workers are making false accusations against her and her manager is not giving her a chance to defend herself. She is distraught at what is happening as the manager is not acting properly and she fears she will lose her job due to the lies...
Replies
3
Views
94
N
  • Locked
I had prayer a month ago about my ### receiving a job that he interviewed for, but he didn't get the position. We will continue to pray and ask God to bless my ### with a good family supporting jobs with benefits. I will continue to trust God no matter what, because I know that he is able! God...
Replies
5
Views
123
Back
Top Bottom