2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for my relationship with husband. He has gotten into some porn, etc. as the result of fraternizing with the younger daughter of a close friend of his. The woman is a phone sex operator, and my husband is very infatuated with her. He drives to her home 4 hrs away and spends days and...
Replies
5
Views
117
W
  • Locked
Please pray our marriage gets stronger. That my husband realizes how much he loves me. And that we are both happy again.
Replies
5
Views
97
E
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that GOD will help him and provide for him. I pray that electricity will not be shut off for him. Please pray that God will bless ### financially and with great faith. Thank you. In Jesus name amen, I believe my prayers are answered for ###.
Replies
5
Views
139
J
  • Locked
Lord, I ask that you be with ### as she is going through her gall bladder surgery at the moment. I pray and ask for her recovery without any complications and without any cancer tissues. Thank you God! In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen. ### ###, ###
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
I am really needing a lot of prays right now. My husband is getting laid off. My job is not in good standings right now. and having a lot of doubts in my thoughts and I don't want to feel this way.. our finances can not take much more.
Replies
6
Views
190
  • Locked
Lord, I need you each and everyday. I'm still waiting on a call back from the two jobs I had interviews at. Lord, I pray that I get a call soon. My life would be so much better if I had a job. I am ready to work and put some money in my pockets. I am tired of living off ### benefits. It is not...
Replies
2
Views
170
  • Locked
I am really struggling on completing a major school project. The final due date is today. Please pray that I am able to finish things up in a timely manner! Amen and God Bless
Replies
4
Views
160
  • Locked
Please pray for ### he is in need of his medicine for his heart disease and diabetes, and a new job in ###, ###. His job doesn't have any medical coverage and makes him move every ### months. Please also pray that he can hear and understand his calling. Please also pray for God's will between me...
Replies
3
Views
121
W
  • Locked
My ### pension check was lost in the mail. Please have the ### find it and deliver tomorrow. ### has to pay his rent and bills.
Replies
5
Views
156
  • Locked
I am giving thanks for having a friend who knows me deeply in my most spiritual form who spoke with me and helped me today to see something in my life more clearly. He asked the right questions, we got to the root of my feelings and my physical and spiritual response. Thank you, Lord, for all...
Replies
3
Views
135
Back
Top Bottom