Marriage...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wendy007
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wendy007

Guest
Please pray our marriage gets stronger. That my husband realizes how much he loves me. And that we are both happy again.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
Lifting you up in prayer. Praying the Lord's will be done.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
143
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
114
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom