I am really struggling on completing a major school ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirtolj

Disciple of Prayer
I am really struggling on completing a major school project. The final due date is today. Please pray that I am able to finish things up in a timely manner! Amen and God Bless
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE I NEED PRAYER TO COMPLETE MY PAPERWORK I AM HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME I ALSO FEEL BECAUSE I AM ALL ALONE IT MAKES ALL OF THIS SOO MUCH MORE WORSE FOR ME TO DEAL WITH SO I ALSO NOW PRAY FOR A LOCAL BEST FRIEND FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND MORAL SUPPORT AND COMFORT FATHER GOD ABBA-DADDY...
Replies
7
Views
330
The past few hours I have been having terrible chest pain and headaches. I am so tired and I feel like giving up. Overwhelmed with debt, receiving threats every day from my debtors and I have to pay rent in two days as well. To be honest I feel so hopeless and tired. I am in pain from all the...
Replies
7
Views
292
I am really struggling. I am being harassed by my husband's free attorney. You can only have one free attorney; it's a conflict of interest. I had to pay over $### on my credit card and I had to fire my attorney where I have my ministry. I would be homeless if I had to sell the house! The...
Replies
3
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom