Need A Blessing

Status
Not open for further replies.

keekaleek

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord, I need you each and everyday. I'm still waiting on a call back from the two jobs I had interviews at. Lord, I pray that I get a call soon. My life would be so much better if I had a job. I am ready to work and put some money in my pockets. I am tired of living off ### benefits. It is not enough money to live off of every month. I am used to being an independent person. I am currently living with a relative and need my own place to stay. I put in a couple applications for an apartment, so please pray that someone call for a place to stay. In Jesus Name, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Heaven! I think you for everything you are doing in my life and the life of others. I pray that you watch over my home and bring favor to my husband and I. We both need jobs and need that extra blessing to help us along the way. My husband has been looking for work and has not been...
Replies
9
Views
136
Please pray over me and my husband ### we are struggling financially and in our needs, we need blessings and things to work out. Please pray the Lord will help us and guide us.
Replies
7
Views
131
I thank you Lord for providing me with a roof over my head all this year. I’m grateful for your grace and I know that you can pour out your blessings with having a house of my own that my heart desires with my children please help me be financially stable so I can have on opportunity to make a...
Replies
6
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,666
Messages
16,791,074
Members
649,242
Latest member
Phrairpierlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom