2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
please pray that God be with my ### he is traveling for interview in ###. pray that he get that Job. Amen
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I'm hurting extremely bad. I can't take this hurt, it feels like I'm about to explode inside. Please pray for God to show and give ### the wisdom, that she hurt me extremely bad, because I love her with all of my heart, that her and ### is my life.
Replies
3
Views
123
  • Locked
Please pray for me today my nerves are acting up and I'm experiencing a bit of shakiness. In Jesus' name please let this pass quickly.
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to be freed from guilt and depression and come home to his family..His wife and he are both saved and she is standing for his redemption in Jesus name..Amen
Replies
5
Views
128
  • Locked
Dear Father, There is this woman at my work that I do not trust. She seems to be interested in what I am doing. However, my job has nothing to do with hers and doesn't affect or concern her in any way. I heard from someone that she is a busy body. I have been at this location longer than she...
Replies
8
Views
144
E
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will be separated from the world. Lord I pray that ### will not be able to go to party on Friday and any other day. Lord please give him good Christian friends and do not let him to drink, do drugs, smoke or just live a hedonist life. Lord I pray that you will sanctify...
Replies
3
Views
103
E
  • Locked
Please pray for ### that GOD will help him and provide for him. I pray that electricity will not be shut off for him. Please pray that God will bless ### financially and with great faith. Thank you. In Jesus name amen, I believe my prayers are answered for ###.
Replies
8
Views
175
  • Locked
action 238 iam bless today wit da word. i hav been acuse by ### today that she told me i was fooling wit ###'s man which not true.
Replies
2
Views
229
J
  • Locked
To all prayer warriors who love Jesus. Please pray for all the binge drinkers who are giving their life away. Binge drinking disrupts metabolism. It reaches a blood alcohol level so high in a short period of time so when they start driving their cars or trucks it may cause accidents of all...
Replies
6
Views
152
M
  • Locked
I have my exam results in the coming weeks that will determine my future. Please help me pray in achieving good results that I worked so hard for and have dedicated the last ### years to! I thank you for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
263
Back
Top Bottom