Dear Father,There is this woman at my work that ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

1969Godschild

Prayer Warrior
Dear Father,

There is this woman at my work that I do not trust. She seems to be interested in what I am doing. However, my job has nothing to do with hers and doesn't affect or concern her in any way. I heard from someone that she is a busy body. I have been at this location longer than she but I am worried that she will say or do something to hurt me and my position. I am grateful to have a job and even though I don't get many hours it is not a difficult job. Lord, please surround me with your love and protection. Please let this woman ease off of me. Thank you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
In Jesus name we ask for protection to you and your family, for evil not to touch you or harm you in any ways... for God to send his angels and protect you and take care of you... for this woman not to see you or hear you to harm you but to give you favor in the name of Jesus things will turn around for her and bless her for her to bless other people, that she will stop harming whoever is around her and help the needed ones... In the name of Jesus we pray... amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a ### of a small congregation I'm a woman and I've been doing this for 13 years I have a straight ministry to the homeless and people that battle addictions the church is in my backyard it's a little building I have a lady who's been coming here for a couple of years and she's always been an...
Replies
9
Views
145
My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
139
Hi, I have been struggling with work. I don’t have an in-depth understanding of my role. I tried doing my research but I have other responsibilities with work and they’re pilling up. While I am grateful for the work, it just seems so overwhelming. Right now I need ur prayers. I want to excel or...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom